Website Security Maintenance Plan
We take on the stress of making sure your site is protected, maintained, backed up and secure.
Website security is important to protect your valuable investment from potential hacks, breaches and other threats that can bring your site down. This results in you getting blacklisted on Google; removing you from all search results and destroying your Google rankings.
It’s also important to keep the WordPress, themes, site plugins, and tools of your site updated and optimised for website security, page loading speeds and better SEO rankings.
We encourage all of our clients to invest in this valuable service, which takes a lot of stress off your shoulders. Let us do the work for you!
The website security and maintenance plans
1. Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2. Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware and other evil internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
3. Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
Additional to 1,2 & 3, we send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and give you a complimentary hour of our time.
- Monthly Google Analytics report of page views, site traffic details, security & performance reports
- **1 HOUR COMPLIMENTARY EDITS PER MONTH**
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
No. And there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline our maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons we recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimised which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
No. The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – we’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
If you have more than an hour of tweaks to your site within a month, we’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at our hourly rate. If you’re on the maintenance plan, you are on a heavily discounted hourly rate. See hourly rates here
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
We can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $400 then we can immediately get your site on our monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected form hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates I want done?
You’ll always get top priority if you are a client on a plan. We try to get to updates within 24-48hrs.